Dye Maker + Paintbrush = Paint trolling
|Recipe||Plank x3 + Iron Gear + Glass|
|Crafting Station||Iron Workshop|
|Uses||Painting items/tools using the paintbrush|
A Dye Maker is a building in Survival 303.
Dye makers are used for making dye. This building uses water and dye inserted into the black brick, and then you can use a paintbrush to dye anything dyable and it will be dyed that specific color.
How to use:
- Pour in some water with some sort of water container, like a bucket. Pour it onto the black brick. 10 portions of water will be consumed, so canteens cannot work.
- You also need to throw in two blocks of mixture. Mixture is oil, then wet clay crafted into an item.
- Next, throw in an item on the black brick. The color of the item will be the color of the dye. The item will be consumed in the process.
- Then, click on the tap on the side of the maker. The dye will pour our into a cup. This will use half the water, half the mixture, and the dye.
- Collect the dye with a paintbrush and the dye is ready to use. Use the dye to color things, like sails or leather armor.