Sometimes hotkeys are added to the game but due to the small description limit and lack of common knowledge they may be forgotten. A hotkey is a key you can press to quickly perform an action that would take longer to do otherwise.
- Multiples of the same foraged item can be placed consecutively by holding LeftShift.
- Pressing E while viewing your backpack will empty all of it's contents.
- Pressing F with an item selected will empty all multiples of that item onto the ground where your cursor is.
- Pressing Z will automatically select the search box to search for an item in your backpack.
- Z will create a tool out of the ingredients in the crafting GUI.
- X will process the ingredients in the crafting GUI.
- C will create an item out of the ingredients in the crafting GUI.
- Q will clear the ingredients of the crafting GUI.