The Mainland is an island in Survival 303.
Mainland is the second largest island in game, right after Desert. It has three spawn points. The snow on top of Nut Mountain is not foragable. There's a mine on the south (looking at the photo) side of the mountain that has a Cave Lynx and ores inside.
- Main article: Guides:Mainland
- The mountains are a good place to live on top and provide a way to watch for travelers approaching.
- It is a good idea to make a well early on, as there is little water sufficient for a tribe.
- Fast carts will drastically reduce travel time when collecting wood, water, metal, or any other resource.
Pros and Cons
- Lots of building space
- The Cliff provide a strong defense
- Three ores
- Spawn point
- Very commonly visited/settled
- Not much water
- Lots of trees