The Mainland is an island in Survival 303.
Mainland is the second largest island in game, right after Desert. The snow on top of Nut Mountain is not foragable. There's a mine on the south (looking at the photo) side of the mountain that has a Cave Lynx and ores inside.
- Main article: Guides:Mainland
- The mountains are a good place to live on top and provide a way to watch for travelers approaching.
- It is a good idea to make a well early on, as there is little water sufficient for a tribe.
- Fast carts will drastically reduce travel time when collecting wood, water, metal, or any other resource.
Pros and Cons
- Lots of building space
- The Cliff provide a strong defense
- Three ores
- Very commonly visited/settled
- Not much water
- Lots of trees