The Volcano is an island in Survival 303.
The Volcano is located near Mainland. It has Sulphur and Coal inside/below the lava. The lava inside the Volcano will kill a player with the slightest touch and can light things on fire from a distance. The Volcano has no food or water located on or in it.
- Bring seeds and composts to farm with.
- Make a knife so you can weld stumps to climb.
- If you decide to live inside the Volcano, make spare knives because being near the lava makes your tools disappear. Or you can try blocking the caldera from the very top, a safe distance away from the lava.
Pros and Cons
- Sulphur and Coal for trading purposes.
- Explosives can be created, along with mithril tools, allowing for high end weaponry to be created.
- Few tribes settle here.
- Plenty of wood and stone for building purposes.
- Cave doesn't require a light source to enter, but it is hard to see.
- Every single ore except gold.
- No natural food or water.
- The slightest misstep can kill you at the top.
- Mithril and Chromite are hard to find and require a light source.
- There are several little caves inside the Volcano that fool you.